Pomeroy Historic District (Boundary Increase)

Second St.
Pomeroy, Ohio

Historic Document

Pomeroy Historic District (Boundary Increase) is located in Meigs County, Ohio certified as a historic location on Saturday November 22, 1980. This location is a protected historic place because of historical significance relating to Education, Religion, Government, more specifically a Religious Structure, City Hall, Library. Pomeroy Historic District (Boundary Increase) was nominated by as a historic location by State Government based on Event, Architecture/Engineering and its significance in Commerce, Architecture.

Pomeroy Historic District (Boundary Increase) Information

Other Name: See Also:Pomeroy Historic District
Ownership Type: Private, Local
Type of Resource: District
Historically Significant Years Associated With This Location: 1892, 1914
Level of Governmental Significance: State
Architect, builder, or engineer: Dow,C.E.
Restricted Archeological Site: Not Listed as a Restricted Site

Pomeroy Historic District (Boundary Increase) Size Data

Acres occupied by this site: 10
Number of historically contributing buildings: 3
Number of historically contributing sites: 0
Number of historically contributing structures: 0
Number of historically contributing objects: 0
Number of noncontributing buildings: 0
Number of noncontributing sites: 0
Number of noncontributing structures: 0
Number of noncontributing objects: 0
Related Sections:
Pomeroy Historic Locations Meigs County Historic Locations Ohio Historic Locations