Women's Club

1400 N. Mesa St.
El Paso, Texas

Historic Document

Women's Club is located in El Paso County, Texas certified as a historic location on Sunday July 22, 1979. This location is a protected historic place because of historical significance relating to Social, more specifically a Civic. Women's Club was nominated by as a historic location by State Government based on Event, Architecture/Engineering and its significance in Architecture, Social History.

Women's Club Information

Ownership Type: Private
Type of Resource: Building
Historically Significant Years Associated With This Location: 1916
Level of Governmental Significance: Local
Architect, builder, or engineer: Thorman,Otto
Restricted Archeological Site: Not Listed as a Restricted Site

Women's Club Size Data

Acres occupied by this site: 9
Number of historically contributing buildings: 1
Number of historically contributing sites: 0
Number of historically contributing structures: 0
Number of historically contributing objects: 0
Number of noncontributing buildings: 0
Number of noncontributing sites: 0
Number of noncontributing structures: 0
Number of noncontributing objects: 0
Related Sections:
El Paso Historic Locations El Paso County Historic Locations Texas Historic Locations